Priest Lake People Helping People Auction
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Priest Lake’s Premier Community Fund Raising Event
Now in existence for over 20 years, the People Helping People Auction continues to strive to provide funds supporting the Priest Lake community. We hope you will participate this year and experience first hand the pride we all take in supporting our community.
Sponsorship and donations are welcome all year long, but our main fund raising event is the Auction. Traditionally held the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend at the stunning Elkins Resort, this lakeside event is part of the Spring Festival, kicking off summer. Guests enjoy fabulous auction items, scrumptious buffet dinner and beverages and reconnect with friends all while supporting our beloved Priest Lake.
The People Helping People Grant Fund was established 23 years ago and has contributed over $840,000 to non-profit organizations at Priest Lake enhancing services and facilities.
Donate & Participate…for the love of the Lake
• Contribute an item or service for auction
• Mark your calendar and plan to attend the Auction
• Sponsor a table, bring your friends, bid high and often!
• Donate toward underwriting
• Donate wine for the Wine Grab
Who this Auction Benefits:
A Sample of Grants received by Priest Lake Non-Profit organizations
• Coolin/Cavanaugh Fire Department
• Coolin Garden
• Priest Lake Ambulance/EMT
• Priest Lake Coolin Civic Center
• Priest Lake Community Education
• Priest Lake Elementary School
• Priest Lake Food Bank
• Priest Lake Groomers Association
• Priest Lake Hospice
• Phyllis Low Memorial
• Priest Lake Museum Association
• Priest Lake Nordic Center
• Priest Lake North of the Narrows Fire Station
• Priest Lake Search and Rescue
• Priest Lake Senior Center
• Save The Thorofare
• West Priest Lake Fire District
For more information and reservations:
or contact Kamian Dowd, Auction Coordinator