Priest Lake Campgrounds
Public camping at Priest Lake is handled by two different land management agencies.
The Priest Lake State Parks of Idaho Parks and Recreation (IDPR) administers sites on the east side of the lake.
- Talk to personnel at the Indian Creek Unit at 208.443.2200
- Make reservations by calling 1-888-9-CAMPID or
- IDPR reservations online at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov
The Priest Lake Ranger District of the US Forest Service (USFS) administers sites on the west side of the lake, upper lake camping, and island camping.
- Talk to personnel at the Priest Lake Ranger District call 208.443.2512
- USFS reservations online at www.recreation.gov
- USFS Reservations at 1.877.444.6777
Well yet everyone know of that cialis online canada pharmacy can be found with ease in the Internet. In distinctive on our website it is full of it. But you forget and constantly you ask.