Kalispell Reeder Trail #365
Many scenic views of the lake are available along this trail that is approx. 4.5 miles long. It crosses an old ski hill on the Southern end, continues through private land for about 1 mile and proceeds north another 3 miles terminating at Elkins Resort on Priest Lake.
DIRECTIONS TO TRAILHEAD
North Trailhead Access
- The North trailhead is located at Elkins on Priest Lake, near the lodge.
- Cross the footbridge that spans Reeder Creek and follow the trail from that point.
- The length of the trail is 4 ½ miles. This is a multiple use trail that includes foot, mountain bike, motorized vehicles and horse traffic.
South Trailhead Access
- Take Hwy 57 to the Kalispell Bay road
- Go East approx 2 miles to the Kalispel day use area and park.
- The trailhead is located at a locked gate across the road from the Kalispell Day-Use area, approx 1 mile beyond the Community Church.
- From the trailhead, follow the road behind the gate for approximately 1 mile until you see the Lakeview Trail #365 sign to the right.