Lakeshore Trail #294
This is a very popular and well-used trail. It traverses the west shoreline for approx 7 ½ miles from just north of Granite Creek to Beaver Creek Campground. It is an easy trail that crosses five streams and has many grand views of the lake and the Selkirk Crest situated on the east side of the lake. There are numerous access points to isolated beaches that make great picnic locations.
DIRECTIONS TO TRAILHEAD
- At Nordman, turn east onto Reeder Bay Road.
- Follow Reeder Bay Road/ USFS Road #2512 for approx 4.7 miles.
- The first of four designated trailheads is on the right side of the road
- Two additional trailheads further up the road
- The fourth at the south end of the Beaver Creek Boat Launch.
- The trail is designated for foot, mountain bike, and horse traffic.